Running a Mac Mini M1 on an older and lower resolution monitor can adversely impact the performance of the system. Instead, it is recommended to purchase a 4k monitor in order to get better resolution and a more fluid experience.
Best 4k Monitor for Mac Mini M1
Choosing the right monitor for your Mac Mini M1 is all about finding the perfect balance between performance, connectivity, and convenience. The experience of using a Mac Mini M1 can be vastly improved by what kind of 4k monitor a user has. The best choice is the LG 27UL500-W is an affordable 4K monitor. It has a lot of great features for the price, such as a sleek design, fast response time, and wide viewing angles. The only downside is that it only has HDMI input and no DisplayPort.
This LG 27UL500-W review will show you the pros and cons of this 4K monitor to help you decide whether or not it’s the right one for you.
- 27 inches UHD (3840 X 2160) IPS display
- SRGB 98 percent color gamut.Viewing Angle:178º(R/L), 178º(U/D)
- Radeon free sync technology
- HDR10 Compatible. Dimensions without stand (WxHxD)-24.5 x 14.6 x 2.9 inches
- On Screen Control; Brightness:300cd (typ) 240cd (Min)