In this buyer’s guide, we will talk about the best SSD for AMD Ryzen 5 3600x. We will be looking at the different features available and what is important to consider in order to get the right one for you.
The CPU is considered as the brain of a computer, doing all of the processing and calculations. As such, it needs to have a lot of memory to work with. This is where an SSD comes in handy – it provides that memory without taking up too much desktop or laptop space. And, because they are much faster than conventional hard drives, they provide a noticeable boost in performance over time as well as better battery life.
What are the Benefits of an AMD Ryzen Processor?
- Top 3 best ssd for amd ryzen 5 3600x
- #1.WD_Black 1TB SN850 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD [Best NVMe SSD]
- #2.SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD
- #3.Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 [Best budget SSD]
- #4.SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III 2.5″ SSD 1TB (MZ-77Q1T0B)
- #5.Lexar NM620 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe Internal SSD
- #6.SAMSUNG (MZ-V7E500BW) 970 EVO SSD 500GB
- #7.FD 2TB SSD Upgrade Kit
- #8.Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D
- #9.Western Digital 1TB WD Green
- #9.SAMSUNG 870 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch
- #11.SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1TB Solid State Drive
- Which SSDs are the Best for AMD Ryzen Processors?
- Solid State Drives and Their Benefits
- Comparing Internal vs External Drives for your Amd Ryzen 5s Processor – Which is Better?
- How to Keep Your Data Safe with a Solid-State Drive for your Amd Ryzen 5s Processor
- Can I use a Gen 4 M 2 SSD with a Ryzen 5 3600?
- I have a Ryzen 3600 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD for gaming Is this overkill?
- What Watts PSU should I go for the following specs Ryzen 5 3600 Asbrock Steel legend B450M RAM 8 2 3200 MHz Gigabyte RTX 2060s SSD HDD?
- Is the AMD Ryzen 5 3600X good for gaming?,
- Which motherboard is best for Ryzen 5 3600X?
- Is NEW Ryzen 5 3600XGood or bad?
The AMD Ryzen processor is designed to be a leader in offering power and multitasking capabilities. This leads to the benefits of reducing power consumption, it’s more efficient than comparable processors, and it’s also capable of higher clock speeds.
AMD’s new Ryzen family of processors is finally here! The AMD Ryzen CPU has been designed to be a leader in offering power and multitasking capabilities, which leads to many advantages over the competitors’ models. One of the most important benefits is that it reduces power consumption when compared with other comparable processors. Another benefit is that it can perform tasks at a higher clock speed than some other processors on the market today.
Top 3 best ssd for amd ryzen 5 3600x
#1.WD_Black 1TB SN850 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD [Best NVMe SSD]
As the leader of Western Digital, the company has introduced a 1TB SSD that is known for its excellent performance.
WD Black 1TB SN850 NVMe Internal Review
Western Digital has introduced a new type of storage device in the market, one that has been designed and optimized to take care of all your needs. The WD Black SN850 NVMe Internal SSD is one such SSD that you can find in today’s market, and everyone wants to get their hands on it. With its new generation 3D NAND technology, this SSD is sure to give you more storage space than any other previous models. It also comes with a huge number of features that ensures nothing goes wrong with your data. For example, TRIM allows your disk drive to perform optimally.
- Next-gen PCIe Gen4 technology optimized for top-tier gaming (not intended for NAS or server environments)
- Irrationally fast read/write speeds up to 7000/5300MB/s (1TB model) and up to 1,000,000 IOPS (1TB and 2TB models)
- Up to 2TB capacity to hold your favorite battle-ready games
- Downloadable WD_BLACK Dashboard software to customize and control your gaming experience
- Sleek Heatsink model minimizes thermal throttling to push the boundaries of performance for top-tier gaming
#2.SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD
SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD is a great storage device for those who need high capacity, low power consumption and reliability. It allows users to store their files quickly and securely with a large 128GB SSD storage. It can be used for gaming, editing video or photo and listening music.
- Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive; Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock resistant for proven durability: Even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10 2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7 800 HZ), temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius))
- 3 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Order with your Alexa enabled device; Just ask 'Alexa, order SanDisk microSD'
- Compatible Devices: Desktop
#3.Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 [Best budget SSD]
Western Digital’s Blue SN550 NVMe SSD is a high-performance model that supports a wide variety of operating systems. This is a good option for gaming PCs and enthusiast desktops.
The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD comes with an M.2 form factor, which makes it compatible with almost any PC motherboard. It also has the latest NAND flash memory interface, which means it will support the next generation of NVMe PCIe SSDs.
WD’s Blue SN550 NVMe SSD requires no special tools to install, which makes it easy to replace or upgrade almost any computer system using this drive.
- Boost your system's performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs
- Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs
- Western Digital designed controller and firmware for optimized performance
- Western Digital SSD dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD
- NVMe drive not compatible with SATA interface
#4.SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III 2.5″ SSD 1TB (MZ-77Q1T0B)
This SATA III SSD from Samsung has ample storage space for your files, a durable design and is easy to install.
The Samsung 870 QVO is a great drive for those looking for an affordable option. It comes with 1TB of storage space, which can be expanded up to 2TB if needed. With a standard SATA III interface, this drive works with all laptop and desktop computers out there. If you are looking for an SSD that will last you a lifetime without any issues, the Samsung 870 QVO is worth checking out.
- GO BIG, DO MORE: The 870 QVO is Samsung's latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 8TB of storage capacity
- ENHANCED IN EVERY WAY: With an expanded, SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance
- BOOST CAPACITY: The 870 QVO is available in 1, 2, 4 and 8TB
- RELIABLE AND SUSTAINABLE: The capacity of the 8TB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 2,880 TBW using a refined ECC algorithm for stable performance
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Upgrading to 870 QVO is now easier than ever for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor.SAMSUNG MAGICIAN SOFTWARE: Manage your drive and enhance its performance with tools that keep up with the latest updates and monitor the drive's health and status.WORLD'S No.1 FLASH MEMORY BRAND: All firmware and components, including Samsung's world renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in house, allowing end to end integration for quality you can trust
#5.Lexar NM620 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe Internal SSD
Lexar introduced the NM620 PCIe SSD, which is a high-performance M.2 NVMe SSD with the power of USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps for performance and power savings.
In this paper, we will focus on how the Lexar NM620 is different from other M.2 NVMe SSDs and give you an overview of what to expect from this device if you are planning on buying one. The key features that make the Lexar drive standout in its category are:
-Consistent 100,000 hours Mean time between failures (MTBF) endurance rating with endurance failure rate 1×10^12 reliability per hour rating
-Read speeds up to 3200 MB/s – Write speeds up to 2500 MB/s -Significantly better performance than a SATA III
#6.SAMSUNG (MZ-V7E500BW) 970 EVO SSD 500GB
The Samsung (MZ-V7E500BW) 970 EVO SSD is one of the best performing SSDs in the market. It has a 256 GB capacity and reads up to 560 MB/s and writes up to 510 MB/s.
The Samsung (MZ-V7E500BW) 970 EVO SSD can be used for gaming, photo editing, video editing and streaming purposes.
With 4K UHD capability, it delivers super-fast responsiveness in applications that require high performance data transfers. The Samsung (MZ-V7E500BW) 970 EVO SSD is also great for users who are working with a budget since it costs less than $1 per GB!
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V NAND Technology, the 970 EVO SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- Breakthrough read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 2,500MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 500,000 IOPS Random Read
- Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s dynamic thermal guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Secure Encryption
- 5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
#7.FD 2TB SSD Upgrade Kit
The FD 2TB SSD Upgrade Kit is a great option for those who are looking for an affordable upgrade to their computer’s storage space.
Western Digital Blue is the latest and most advanced SSD in their line-up and is suitable for desktops with SATA 6Gbps interface. This kit also comes with the HDD upgrade kit (2TB) which can be used if you have a PC with an older SATA 3Gbps interface.
The FD 2TB SSD Upgrade Kit provides an easy upgrade for your computer, letting you get more storage space without compromising power efficiency or performance.
- WD 2TB SSD Upgrade Kit by Fantom Drives - Includes 2TB Western Digital Blue SSD, 2.5" Hard Drive Enclosure, and Drive Cloner Software in a USB Drive - Great for Gaming PC, Gaming Laptops, and MacBook Pro
- Easy to install 2TB WD Blue 3D NAND SSD (Model # WDS200T2B0A), Comes preformatted NTFS for Plug and Play with PC's and Laptops
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD is synonymous with reliability and speed, It is very fast with sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s, It has an industry-leading 1.75 million hours mean time to failure
- Includes Fantom Drives 2.5" USB 3.0 Aluminum enclosure to be used with old drive, USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS 8, Mac OS X and later, Fantom Drives data storage cloning utility for hard drives and SSD software is compatible with Windows, Mac computers have their own built-in cloning software In their operating System, Fantom Drives data storage cloning utility comes in a USB drive
- Warranty Information: 5 Year Limited Warranty for WD 2TB 3D NAND SATA SSD, 1 Year Limited Warranty for Fantom Drives 2.5" Enclosure and USB Drive
#8.Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D
The Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD is a solid-state drive that is designed for high-end users. It will provide an exceptional performance boost to your computer while offering up to 1TB of storage space.
- An industry leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) (1) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) (2) for enhanced reliability. | (1) MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. (2) TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- Fits in any form factor desktop computer case with at least one standard 3.5" internal drive bay
- Adapts 3.5" internal drive bay for use with up to two 2.5" SSDs
- Supports 7mm and 9.5mm height standard SSDs
- Adjustable mounting holes for symmetrical and asymmetrical dual SSD mounting
#9.Western Digital 1TB WD Green
Western Digital 1TB WD Green Internal PC SSD Solid State Drive is a high-performance drive that meets the demands of both desktop and laptop computers. It is an ideal solution for anyone looking for a quality hard drive that is easy to use and simple to install.
The future of computing means being able to do more with less, so Western Digital 1TB WD Green Internal PC SSD Solid State Drive offers one terabyte of storage space on a single disc. This drive also delivers up to 3,000MB/s read speeds and 2,000MB/s write speeds with capacities up to 256GB. This will be helpful with the increasing needs in data storage and speed in modern day technology.
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
#9.SAMSUNG 870 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch
Samsung’s new EVO series SSD is a step forward in the evolution of the SSD industry. It brings a new level of performance and features that are not only up to par with its competitors, but also meets the needs of consumers now.
When it comes to consumer electronics, Samsung knows how to grab headlines and sell units. With their new EVO series SSD, they have done just that. It’s an affordable solid-state drive that offers large capacities at a great price point with great performance numbers.
Samsung has mastered traditional hard drives by providing reliable storage solutions for time-sensitive data and companies need these solutions more than ever in this day and age.
- THE SSD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560 530 MB s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Simply plug 870 EVO into the standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor on your desktop PC or laptop and let the renewed migration software takes care of the rest
- SAMSUNG MAGICIAN SOFTWARE: Make your drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software that helps you easily manage your drive, keep up with the latest updates, monitor the drive's health and status, or even enhance its performance
#11.SAMSUNG 860 QVO 1TB Solid State Drive
The Samsung 860 QVO is a fast solid-state drive that’s perfect for those who often swap out their internal hard drives and need a large amount of storage space.
The Samsung 860 QVO is one of the best SSDs on the market and easily competes with Western Digital’s top-of-the-line Blue 500 GB model. One of the advantages of using an SSD over a traditional hard drive is that it’s faster and consumes less power than traditional HDDs.
In addition to being faster, the Samsung 860 QVO also has good endurance, which means it will be able to sustain up to 4K random read/write cycles –
If you’re looking forward to using storage units for a long time, then this is the storage solution for you. This means that your data will be backed-up and available in case of a power outage or hardware failure, which saves you many more years in use before you have to worry about data loss. In terms of speed, it matches some of the best storage units on the market.
- Value optimized SSD: Built with Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 QVO SSD gives you huge storage, solid performance and reliability with exceptional value
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Intelligent Turbowrite: Accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 3-year limited warranty; Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
Which SSDs are the Best for AMD Ryzen Processors?
There are a lot of factors to consider when purchasing an SSD. Disk type, size, read/write speeds, durability, and price are all important considerations. There is no one perfect SSD, but there are some that stand out in the crowd.
There are four main types of SSDs for desktop computers: SATA III, PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 models (including AHCI and NVMe), SATA Express models (including AHCI), and mSATA models (usually including AHCI). While SATA III is not while it is a slower SSD when compared to the other three types on this list, the Crucial MX500 offers up to 50% more storage than traditional hard disks and is much cheaper in comparison, making it a great option for entry-level users who need lots of space.
Solid State Drives and Their Benefits
Solid state drives are much more durable than the traditional hard drives, which means that they don’t need to be replaced as often. This leads to significant cost savings.
Traditional hard drives have spinning disks that get damaged over time and then need to be replaced. Solid state drives, on the other hand, have no moving parts which makes them more durable and faster than traditional hard drives.
Comparing Internal vs External Drives for your Amd Ryzen 5s Processor – Which is Better?
With a higher number of cores, the internal drives are known to perform better than their external counterparts.
Working with an internal drive has its benefits as well. It is quieter and cooler when compared to external ones. The design is also more aesthetic. If you want to improve performance, then go for an internal drive.
How to Keep Your Data Safe with a Solid-State Drive for your Amd Ryzen 5s Processor
The SSD-for-HDD swap is a cost-effective and time-saving way to keep your data safe.
The always-on nature of an SSD means that it’s always on and ready to go, which is perfect for power users who want to get work done as quickly as possible. It also means the drive won’t need to be spun up for use, so you can avoid additional wear and tear on the drive.
An SSD provides faster access times than an HDD, which means less wait time when you’re working with large files or applications. Plus, there are no moving parts in an SSD, so there’s less noise from a running drive.
Other than this top 3 ssd i am going to show you top 10 ssd to choose from and also show you theier specfications.so you can decide which one is good for you.
Other than this top 3 ssd i am going to show you top 10 ssd to choose from and also show you theier specfications.so you can decide which one is good for you.
Can I add an SSD on an HP Ryzen 5 gaming laptop 4GB 1650 Nvidia GPU laptop?
HP laptops have a lot of options in order to customize their performance. If you are looking for an upgrade, the HP Ryzen 5 gaming laptop 4GB 1650 Nvidia GPU laptop is one option. However, before doing so, you should confirm if the SSD that is included will fit on the HP Ryzen 5 gaming laptop 4GB 1650 Nvidia GPU laptop.
If you want to upgrade your HP Ryzen 5 gaming laptop with an SSD and still be able to use it as a gaming device, then this is not possible at this time. You could try upgrading your RAM instead of your storage device because it can improve performance when combined with other upgrades.
Does Asus X505 Ryzen 5 have an M 2 SSD slot Does it support NVMe?
The Asus X505 Ryzen 5 is a 15.6-inch laptop that comes with an AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. It features an M 2 SSD slot and supports NVMe.
The Asus X505 Ryzen 5 also features the latest Intel UHD 620 Graphics on board that works well with applications like Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Avid Media Composer.
The Ryzen 5 is great for gaming due to its powerful 6-core 3.6GHz base frequency and 8-threads of computing power at 4GHz for more intensive workloads like editing 4K video footage or rendering 3D objects.
which is better an i5 8th gen with 512GB SSD or a Ryzen 5 quad core with 1TB HDD?
This question is to see which one of the two would be better for a PC build, the i5 8th gen or a Ryzen 5 quad core.
The Ryzen 5 quad core computer would require more space so it is recommended to go with an i5 8th gen. The i5 8th gen would be better because it has much higher performance while still using less power and thermal issues.
While the Ryzen 5 quad core computer would use less power, it has lower performance so it would not be the best option.
Is Ryzen 5 Good enough? for gaming
A lot of people are wondering if Ryzen 5 is enough for gaming. It’s hard to tell what Ryzen 5 can do because it has just been released and there are only a few reviews available at the time this article was written.
The answer to this question depends on what kind of games you play – any game or games with high-end graphics and gameplay requirements will need more power than Ryzen 5 can provide. However, if you like playing more casual games like Fortnite or PUBG
How do I use SSD as cache for AMD hard drive?
If you are using an older HDD, then you should consider making it into a cache drive for your SSD. You can do this by making the HDD slower and more power-efficient than the SSD, and setting up the system so that most of the time data on the HDD is in cold storage (not being accessed).
If this is done correctly, then your system should perform better due to quicker access to data from the HDD.
How much power does Ryzen 5 need?
According to the specifications, the Ryzen 5 needs a power supply input of at least 300W. The TDP on that same processor is 65W, so it’s not clear if a smaller power supply should be purchased or if it’s actually possible to power it with a smaller one.
The following are some of the things that you can do to reduce your power consumption in case you need to downsize your PSU:
-Reduce the brightness.
-Lowering CPU clock speed will help as well.
-Disable unnecessary peripherals such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi adapters and anything else that uses little energy when not in use.
Why SSD should not be full? reason
In the past, a user would buy an SSD for its fast and durable performance. However, nowadays SSDs are not as good as they used to be because they have reached their limit in terms of storage capacity.
SSDs are not a good option for storing lots of data or operating system files anymore, so when should you get an SSD?
When you need reliable storage that doesn’t have any moving parts. Data is used to generate the heat in an HDD which can lead to physical damage. Having no moving parts means it’s less likely for errors to occur and allow it to last longer than other options.
Can I use a Gen 4 M 2 SSD with a Ryzen 5 3600?
Generally speaking, the answer is yes. There are a few things to keep in mind though.
The main issue with using the Gen 4 M 2 SSDs is that they are not compatible with AMD’s Ryzen 5 3600 processors. This could mean that you won’t be able to use all of the features on your computer or that it may even crash your CPU because the SSD isn’t fast enough.
The second issue with these SSDs is that they have a capacity of 256GB which will fill up quickly if you regularly use applications like Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
I have a Ryzen 3600 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD for gaming Is this overkill?
A good gaming computer is a necessity for anyone who wants to play AAA games on the highest settings. However, there are people who do not need that much of a machine to play their favorite games. Many people believe that the more RAM and storage your computer has, the better it will perform. Is this true?
Overkill may be good for some people, but it is not true for all. There are people who don’t need that much to game and won’t get any better performance out of their gaming setup with a top-notch configuration like this one because they won’t know how to optimize their PC with services like NVIDIA Shadowplay or AMD Radeon Wattman. For these reasons, you should test your PC before jumping into buying an expensive peripheral like this one!
A processor is the key component of a computer, and after that RAM. If you are looking for a motherboard that provides good stability and efficient performance, then the Ryzen 5 3600 Asbrock Steel Legend B450M is your best bet.
But if you are looking for a motherboard that offers the most features and value then the Ryzen 7 3700 Asbrock Steel Legend B450M is definitely your go to option.
If you want to play PC games on high settings with very high FPS then you should get an Intel i9 9900K X-Socket C2777 motherboards which offers around 3200 Mhz speed.
Is the AMD Ryzen 5 3600X good for gaming?,
The Ryzen 5 3600X is a fast processor with the potential to outperform any CPU in the market. However, it does not quite have a gaming-friendly GPU so it will be largely unsuitable for gaming.
AMD was able to deliver an affordable and highly powerful CPU that can be used for streaming or content creation. The Ryzen 5 3600X has eight cores and 16 threads, making it ideal for multitasking or running multiple programs simultaneously.
The AMD Ryzen 5 3600X is a great processor with the potential to outperform any CPU in the market. However, if you are looking for one that will be suitable for gaming, then this might not be your best option.
Which motherboard is best for Ryzen 5 3600X?
Ryzen 5 3600X is an AMD Ryzen 5 series processor, it is a six-core, 12-thread processor. It has a base clock speed of 3.60GHz and a maximum turbo boost frequency of 4.0GHz. The best motherboard for this processor will have PCIE 3.0 slots to support the GPU as well as the M2 slots that support NVMe SSDs for high data throughput speeds
The best motherboard for this CPU is likely the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme AM4 motherboard because it comes equipped with three PCIe 3.0 slots, which means it will accommodate the needs of modern-day users who wish to utilize dual graphics cards and easily OC their RAM to up to 3333MHz.
Is NEW Ryzen 5 3600XGood or bad?
With a price tag of around $200, the Ryzen 5 3600X is on the cheaper end of the spectrum and it will be able to provide enough performance for casual gaming as well as day-to-day tasks.
The Ryzen 5 3600X is not really worth buying at this point in time. A slight bump in performance from the 1800X can’t justify the cost increase. It’s too expensive and doesn’t offer anything new.
The Ryzen 5 3600X is definitely one of AMD’s best offerings for consumers who are interested in a more budget-friendly option than Intel’s Core i5 CPUs. It offers impressive gaming performance but it can also handle everyday tasks without any issues thanks to its four cores, eight threads, and 12MB of L3 cache.