If you have a gaming console or PC, chances are you would love to buy a best sounding headset for gaming. Gaming headsets come with different features and specifications. So it’s important to know what features should you look for.
The first thing that you should consider is the compatibility. If your console or PC/Xbox has a 3.5mm jack, then most of the headphones would be compatible with your system. However, if your device has USB port instead, then all headphones will have to be connected via USB cable – this can be a problem if your PC/Xbox doesn’t have enough USB ports available.
Another thing is the budget because not all headsets are equally priced and can provide similar experience in terms of sound quality and comfort while playing long hours of games.
Most Expensive Gaming Headset For Xbox
- Most Expensive Gaming Headset For Xbox
- Best Gaming Headset For Xbox
- #1. Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One: Dolby 7.1
- #2. ASUS Gaming Headset ROG Centurion with USB Control Box
- #3. ASUS RGB Gaming Headset ROG Delta | Hi-Res ESS Quad-DAC
- #4. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
- #5. Lucid Sound LS41 Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset for Xbox
- #6. Audio-Technica ATH-G1WL Premium Wireless Gaming Headset
- #7. Logitech G PRO X (2nd Gen) with Blue Voice, DTS Headphone 7.1
- #8. Sennheiser GSP 600 Professional Noise-Canceling Gaming Headset
- #9. HyperX Cloud MIX – Wired Gaming Headset + Bluetooth
- #10. SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC Wired Gaming Headset – Certified Hi-Res Audio
- What are the Most Expensive Gaming Headsets on the Market?
- Advantages of Owning an Expensive Gaming Headset?
- Conclusion: Expensive Gaming Headset For Xbox
- What type of headset works with Xbox?
- Why do you need a gaming headset?
- Does a gaming headset make a difference?
- How do I connect a headset to an Xbox One?
- Can I use any headset with Xbox one?
- I cannot hear anyone through my Xbox one headset how can I fix this?
- How do I get my game audio through headset Xbox one?
- Can you use headphones as a headset on Xbox?
This guide is designed to help you find the best headset for gaming. We will break down all of the different features of a good gaming headset.
There are many different headsets on the market, but not all are created equal. It can be difficult to find the best one, especially if you don’t know what to look for in a headset. We have done all of this research for you and narrowed down your options based on your needs and budget.
What Makes a Gaming Headset Expensive?
Gaming headsets are expensive in comparison to a regular headset because they usually have a better microphone and audio quality. A gaming headset is a special type of sound system that is designed for people who play video games because it amplifies the in-game sounds and enhances the sound effects.
Most of the time, gamers do not need any more than what is offered by an average set of headphones. They just want something that can amplify the in-game sounds so they can hear them well. Unfortunately, buying a high-quality gaming headset may be too expensive for many gamers who only buy one or two headsets during their lifetime.
How to Choose the Best Gaming Headset for your Xbox One?
Choosing the right gaming headset for your Xbox One is essential to have an immersive experience. The headphones come with different qualities and features. They can be wired or wireless, but wireless headphones offer better mobility. Some have 7.1 surround sound, which will give you an enhanced audio experience when compared to stereo sound, while others are compatible with 3D and 4K TVs.
We should always consider the type of in-game sounds we want to hear through our headphones as well as what our budget can afford so that we get the best quality possible for a video game console that fits our needs.
Best Gaming Headset For Xbox
#1. Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One: Dolby 7.1
Get ready for a gaming experience that has never been seen before. The Razer Thresher Ultimate is a new breed of wireless gaming headset, engineered to exceed the demands of the competitive gamer. With Dolby 7.1 surround sound, lag-free wireless connection, retractable digital microphone and base station receiver, it’s the ultimate wireless solution for all your gaming needs.
- Lag-Free Wireless - Allows immediate response to in-game cues to dominate the competition
- Noise-Isolating Leatheretter Ear Cushions - Stay comfortable during even the longest, most intense gaming sessions
- Quick Control Buttons - Mute Mic/Speaker and Volume controls allow adjustments on the fly
- 50 mm Drivers - For well-controlled bass and powerful, lifelike audio.Frequency Response Headphones 12 Hz - 28 kHz. Microphone: 100 Hz - 10 kHz .Impedance 32 Ohms at 1 kHz
- 16-hour Battery Life - Long-lasting power on a single charge
#2. ASUS Gaming Headset ROG Centurion with USB Control Box
Introducing the ASUS Gaming Headset ROG Centurion with USB Control Box | True 7.1 Stereo Surround Sound | Gaming Headphones with Mic, the ultimate companion for your gaming! Developed for passionate gamers, this headset is geared to provide you with the ultimate sound experience and give you a competitive edge. A 40mm driver units delivers smooth and dynamic sound that gives you clear directions in any game situation.
- ASUS GAMING HEADPHONES with Premium True 7.1 Surround Sound featuring 10 discrete neodynamic drivers for accurate positioning, with a hi-res ESS amplifier that delivers fully immersive and impactful audio giving pro gamers a competitive edge for a win
- CLEAR COMMUNICATION - These wired headphones with mic come with a unidirectional digital micrphone with an impressive SNR, high sensitivity to sound, and minimal background noise pickup during phone calls, gaming and on-the-go chat
- PLUG-AND-PLAY USB CONTROL BOX - Includes ROG Centurion Control Box that works like a USB sound card and provides effective environmental noise cancellation (ENC). It is simple to use but packed with features
- INTUITIVE AUDIO CONTROL - The Centurion wired headset comes with an easy-to-use ASUS Sonic Studio with complete control over audio features such as EQ settings, speaker-level balancing, in-game sound mapping, and more
- ULTIMATE COMFORT - Features two sets of ear cushions - ultra-soft fabric mesh, and highly breathable protein leather - strong hold & secured fit gives great comfort even during prolonged gaming sessions
#3. ASUS RGB Gaming Headset ROG Delta | Hi-Res ESS Quad-DAC
Ready to take your gaming experience to the next level with a new headset? ASUS GAMING HEADSET ROG DELTA is here! It features Hi-Res ESS Quad-DAC, circular RBG lighting effect, and a USB-C connector for PCs, consoles, and mobile gaming. This product is perfect for those hardcore gamers who want to get the most out of their headset. It’s designed with padded ear cups and cushioned headband for comfort.
- ASUS ROG Delta RGB Gaming headphone with Hi-Res ESS Quad-DAC delivers an impressive 127-db SNR for impeccably detailed & true-to-life audio that gives serious gamers a competitive edge by immersing them in powerful sound unmatched by other gaming headsets
- CLEAR HIGHS & PUNCHY BASS - The Delta ROG Gaming Headset feature exclusive ASUS Essence drivers with Audio Signal Diversion Technology and airtight chamber so you hear every detail with utmost precision
- ON POINT STYLE - ROG Delta wired headphones with mic feature a classy circular rainbow RGB lighting effect that lets you set your unique style. Includes a detachable, unidirectional boom microphone with an indicative flashlight at the tip
- CROSS-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY - Featuring a USB-C connector and a USB-C to USB 2.0 adapter for PC, Mac
- ULTIMATE COMFORT - Ergonomic D-shaped angled ear cups offer a snug fit during gaming marathons. Headphones includes thicker Hybrid cushion for long hours, & a thinner, softer protein leather cushion for on-the-go use
#4. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Ov Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone is built with hybrid inputs and circumaural earcups for a natural listening experience. The 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers on the V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Ov deliver deep bass and rich sound with a wide frequency response.
- Award-winning M-Class sound tuned by over 200 audiophile aficionados.Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Patented 50mm Dual Diaphragm Drivers to separate bass from mids and highs
- Compact design for easy transport
#5. Lucid Sound LS41 Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset for Xbox
Introducing the LucidSound LS41 Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset. With wireless connectivity via DTS Headphone: X, this headset will provide you a gaming experience like no other, cutting out the cord for a truly immersive experience. The LS41 is one of the most comfortable and best sounding headsets in the world. With superb comfort and quality, choose the LucidSound LS41-a headset that will not disappoint.
- Powered by state-of-the-art DTS Headphone: x 7.1 Surround sound audio Technology, Neodymium 50mm drivers, highly detailed positional audio specially crafted for gaming & a new level of audio immersion
- 20+ hour battery life: the built-in rechargeable battery delivers over 20 hours of wireless operation. Charge and play or the LS41 can be used as a wired passive headset
- Multi-game compatible: perfect for many games such as battle royale, Fortnite, pubg, black Ops 4, red Dead redemption 2, fortnight, Call of Duty, Overwatch, world of Warcraft's Legion, and many more
- Advanced dual mic system with mic Monitoring: Removable, flexible boom mic for intense gaming sessions & built-in discreet mic. Mic-monitoring lets you hear your own voice so you don't have to shout
- Metal frame & quick-access controls: lightweight metal frame delivers strength & a comfortable Fit. Quick-access control system makes it easy to make adjustments without interrupting your game play
#6. Audio-Technica ATH-G1WL Premium Wireless Gaming Headset
The ATH-G1WL is a premium wireless gaming headset that delivers studio-quality sound and deep bass, all at a comfortable weight and price. Its lightweight design, foldable ear cups, and floating headband make it easy to take on the go. It’s also perfect for office or home use as the long battery life means you can keep your music playing all day without interruption.
- Not compatible with console including PS4 and Xbox. Compatible with laptops, PCs, and Macs (high Sierra, Mojave) with USB Type-A connector.
- Lag-free wireless operation in the 2. 4 GHz range ensures dependable, real-time communication with no interference
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers are specially tuned to bring audio-technical studio-quality sound to the gaming world
- Selectable 7. 1 surround sound mode offers breathtaking, in-the-game sound. Mute, volume, and surround sound controls are conveniently located on the ear cup for easy access.Microphone Polar Pattern:Hypercardioid
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) Boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
#7. Logitech G PRO X (2nd Gen) with Blue Voice, DTS Headphone 7.1
DTS Headphone 7.1 Surround Sound. Designed with 50 mm PRO-G Drivers for crystal-clear sound and a noise-cancelling microphone that filters out background noise. Clear Voice Capture Technology with Blue Voice. The PRO X Gaming Headset delivers immersive, crystal-clear DTS Headphone 7.1 Surround Sound, with the introduction of Clear Voice Capture Technology with Blue Voice – so you can be heard loud and clear.
- Detachable pro grade microphone featuring real time Blue Voice technology, including noise reducer, compressor, limiter and more for cleaner, professional sounding voice comms; Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software
- Next gen 7.1 and object based surround sound for greater in game positional, distance, and object awareness during gameplay. Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software
- Soft memory foam ear-pads with your choice of premium passive noise canceling leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort
- Built to last with a durable aluminum fork and steel headband. Impedance - 35 Ohm
- Advanced PRO G 50 millimeter drivers deliver clear and precise sound imaging with improved bass response. Hear footsteps and environmental cues with clarity to give you the competitive advantage in game
- Premium USB external sound card with EQ profile storage delivers tournament level game sound and voice comms. Use Logitech G HUB to save EQ settings to onboard memory to use or tournament systems; Requires PC running G HUB software
- Pro designed EQ profiles available for download with Logitech G Hub software; Onboard memory lets you save user or pro tuned 5 band EQ for tournament use
- PRO X gaming headset also comes with a mobile cable featuring an inline mic so you can use the headset without the boom mic. The headset also includes a carrying bag to keep the headset and accessories protected during travel. 2-year Limited hardware warranty
#8. Sennheiser GSP 600 Professional Noise-Canceling Gaming Headset
With Sennheiser’s GSP 600 professional gaming headset, you are guaranteed to win every game. Not only does it come equipped with Sennheiser’s own high quality sound and noise-cancelling microphone, but it also features a versatile 3D-axis mechanism for a comfortable fit as you play and an easy transport with its carry case and clip. Get the competitive edge, play like a pro, and dominate your opponents.
- CLOSED ACOUSTIC GAMING HEADSET - The closed acoustic design and ergonomic ear pads designed for the best acoustic seal makes for excellent passive noise cancelation.
- PROPRIETARY SPEAKER SYSTEM - Our advanced technology and proprietary transducers deliver competitive edge-boosting acoustic performance, with exceptional aural clarity.
- FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC - A broadcast-quality, noise-cancelling microphone cuts out breathing and background noise with a convenient flip-to-mute feature. The sturdy, microphone with flexible boom arm adjusts for best voice pick up position.
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT - The padded headband features an adjustable pressure function for customizable fit. A solid metal hinge joint automatically angles the ear cups and the dual-material ear pads keeps the ears cool, provides passive noise attenuation and ensures comfort through long gaming sessions.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and other consoles with 3.5 mm jack input (some Xbox One controllers may require Xbox One Stereo headset adapter, sold separately).
- INTUITIVE VOLUME CONTROL - A built-in volume wheel on the right ear cup allows for quick on-the-fly adjustments while gaming. No need to tab out of your game to adjust the loudness of your audio.
- BUILT TO LAST - High-quality materials are carefully selected and tested for durability and reliability. The solid metal hinge withstands repeated movements for sustainable longevity. The ear pads and cover plates are designed to be exchangeable and spares are available from the store.
- WARRANTY - Rest easy with a 2-year EPOS Warranty with your purchase
#9. HyperX Cloud MIX – Wired Gaming Headset + Bluetooth
You’re finally ready for the big leagues. Enter the HyperX Cloud MIX, an elite gaming headset that’s got what you need to take on your opponents with confidence. With its sleek design, adjustable headband, and signature HyperX comfort, the Cloud MIX is a worthy competitor of any game. It also has a HyperX signature detachable microphone and Bluetooth connectivity so you can have your gameplay up close and personal.
- Wired gaming headset certified for Hi Res Audio, with detachable braided cable with in line audio control
- Bluetooth wireless technology for on the go connectivity and intuitive onboard controls
- HyperX dual chamber drivers for more distinction and less distortion
- Built in mic and a detachable boom mic. Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Signature HyperX comfort and durability
#10. SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC Wired Gaming Headset – Certified Hi-Res Audio
SteelSeries Arctis Pro headset has been made with the most advanced technology to create the next level of gaming. Experience the powerful sound, outstanding comfort, and pro-grade features that set a new standard in audio. Get game-changed today.
- Optimal PS5 compatibility requires user to change settings on Sony PS5 – disable Sony 3D Audio and then increase default volume to 100%
- Gaming's first certified Hi-Res audio system pairs premium speaker drivers with next-generation DTS surround sound to produce incredibly accurate positional cues
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, Arctis ClearCast bidirectional microphone delivers studio quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Premium adjustable ski goggle suspension headband distributes weight evenly, for maximum comfort during extended gaming sessions
- Intuitive OLED menu and on-ear ChatMix dial allow for on-the-fly adjustments of game audio, voice settings, and more
What are the Most Expensive Gaming Headsets on the Market?
The HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset is the most expensive headset on the market because it provides a high level of audio quality for serious gamers.
The HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset is the most expensive gaming headset on the market. It provides a high level of audio quality for serious gamers and comes with features like noise cancellation, detachable ear cups, and an inline control module. These features combine to give you an immersive audio experience that will improve your game.
Are you looking for a gaming headset that offers excellent sound quality? The HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset is what you’re looking for. It features noise cancellation, detachable ear cups, and an inline control module which combine to give you an immersive audio experience that will improve your game!
Advantages of Owning an Expensive Gaming Headset?
The advantages of owning an expensive gaming headset are obvious. The quality of the sound is much better with these headsets, which can help in tactical games or competitive games where you need to hear where your opponent’s footsteps are coming from.
I personally recommend a well-known brand like Sennheiser because they have a great reputation for making the best headsets, and they produce the best sound quality as well.
Conclusion: Expensive Gaming Headset For Xbox
We all know it’s frustrating when you’re in the middle of an intense match and your headset malfunctions because of a loose wire. That’s why investing in a high-quality gaming headset is crucial to living that uninterrupted, competitive experience. The best solution to overcome this issue is to choose a best gaming headset for gaming that will help you to concentrate properly on your game.
What type of headset works with Xbox?
The Xbox One is compatible with a variety of headsets. The Xbox One requires that the headset plugs into the controller. The controller then plugs into the Xbox One via USB cable. There are three types of headsets that will work with an Xbox one. These three types are stereo, mono, and surround sound headsets with an internal microphone.
Why do you need a gaming headset?
A gaming headset is a necessary investment for anyone who wants to fully enjoy their gaming experience. The sound quality is more precise and the directional audio in the gaming headset provides gamers with greater awareness of game sounds. Additionally, most of these headsets come with a noise-cancellation option so that gamers can enjoy their games without any distraction from outside noise.
Most importantly, these headsets are designed to be comfortable and light on the ears so you don’t feel a thing when you wear them for hours on end!
Does a gaming headset make a difference?
A lot of gamers have asked the question: “Does a gaming headset make a difference?” And if so, how much? Gaming headsets are getting more and more popular every year. They provide an immersive experience; they are very comfortable and they can even provide some beneficial features like noise cancelling.
In most cases, the answer is that yes a gaming headset does make a difference. It enhances your gameplay and is worth the investment. They may not be for everyone but it is important to know that they can improve your game-time experience in many ways.
How do I connect a headset to an Xbox One?
Microsoft has recently released a new Xbox One controller that features an in-built headphone jack. The Xbox One Headset Adapter allows you to connect any USB or 3.5mm headset to your Xbox One console and use it for all of its sound output including game audio, chat audio and voice commands.
The only device I’ve found that does this is the Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 4D, which can be used with either a PC or an Xbox One, but might not be compatible with older controllers when used as a PC headset adapter by itself (I could not test).
Can I use any headset with Xbox one?
No, you can only use Xbox One headsets with the Xbox One console. If you have a controller that connects to your headset then it will work with the console.
I cannot hear anyone through my Xbox one headset how can I fix this?
Xbox One offers a variety of headsets to use on their console. The best way to fix this is by changing the settings on your console. Go to settings and select “Bluetooth or other devices” then select “audio.” From there, you can make a few adjustments to the audio settings and see if that fixes the problem. If it doesn’t, you can try updating your Xbox One controller by following these steps:
Press the Xbox button and go to Devices& Accessories. Select “Controller,” then select “Update Controllers.” Wait for the update to finish. If none of this work, please call Xbox customer support for additional assistance.
How do I get my game audio through headset Xbox one?
This article is going to talk about how to get your game audio through the headset when playing on Xbox one. First, you need to plug in your headset into the controller. You can do this by using a 3.5mm cable that is plugged into the controller and then into the headset, or if you have a wireless Xbox one controller, you can press the menu button on it and then turn on chat audio and turn up the volume of chat audio.
There are many different ways to get your game audio through your headset when playing on xbox one. The first way is to plug in a 3.5 mm cable from your headphone jack on your controller into the headphone jack for your headphones for example plugged directly into an iPhone or iPad or any other digital device that has a headphone input with
Can you use headphones as a headset on Xbox?
Yes. You can use your headphones as a headset on Xbox one. If you want to know more about how to do this, keep reading. The headset is a device that plugs into the controller and transmits sound via stereo speakers or earphones, depending on the model. You can use your headphones as a headset on Xbox one by plugging your headphones into the controller and turning them around to face away from you so all sound travels through the ear cups rather than vibrating against your ears.